Happy New Year!! I hope you're all soaking up that brand new, fresh start feeling that a new year often brings. I like to compare this feeling to the first day of Spring, but colder. Much much colder. Anyway, today I wanted to share a photo diary of my recent trip to the Royal Ontario Museum. Recently the ROM teamed up with the department store Holt Renfrew to host an exhibit dedicated to Christian Dior. The items in the exhibit have been donated by Toronto Socialites for display in the gallery. If you currently follow me on Instagram some of these photos have already been posted on my page, insert shameless plug to follow me on Insta, but I thought I would share the rest of my photos here. If you are interested in checking out the gallery for yourself the exhibit extends to March 18th.

Post a Comment

Instagram