Taking full advantage of Canada's biggest national holiday, as well as the official start of Summer, my family and I ventured out east to Montreal Quebec to spend the long weekend exploring the city. With it being my first time visiting Montreal I of course wanted to see and do just about everything there is to see and do in the city. So with that in mind our weekend agenda was jammed pack with activities, places to visit and things to see.
Upon our arrival we were fortunate to catch the remainder of the Canada day Parade along Saint-Catherine, as we arrived shortly after noon. After checking into our hotel we quickly embarked on a mission for food. We dined at a pub styled restaurant called The Three Brasseurs, which is french for Three Brewers. The restaurant itself had very lively vibe, there were even two rooms where in-house brewers brewed their own beer right in the middle of the restaurant. How cool is that? Anyway, following lunch we made our way over to Old Montreal to explore the town and take in the rest of the Canada Day activities.


W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G

Top: Zara (Similar and ON SALE) // Shorts: American Eagle // Shoes: Addias // Bag: Coach // Necklace: DIY (Coming Soon) // Watch: Guess // Bracelet: Pandora



Old Montreal was seriously stunning, with the older buildings and cobble stoned streets, the European vibe was more than apparent. I can't wait to go back and explore the town in it's entirety as well as tour Notre-Dame. For now I'll simply have to settle for a mere photo of it.  Let me know what you think of today's travel post and stay tune for Pt. 2 coming later this week.


Instagram